Упр. 408. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя сложное дополнение
1. Учитель заставил ее переписать упражнение. 2. Она заставила собаку перепрыгнуть через забор. 3. Он заставил брата прыгнуть в воду. 4. Дождь заставил нас вернуться домой. 5. Заставьте ее надеть пальто: сегодня очень холодно 6. Почему вы не заставили сына выучить стихотворение? 7. Я не могу заставить свою кошку ловить мышей. 8. Когда ты заставишь своего друга делать зарядку? 9. Пожалуйста, не заставляйте меня пить молоко. 10. Она не могла заставить его ложиться спать рано. 11. Собака заставила кошку взобраться на дерево. I saw him enter. - I saw him entering. I heard her speak - I heard her speaking. I noticed him frown. - I noticed him frowning. I felt him tremble. - I felt him trembling.
Упр. 409. Перефразируйте следующие предложения, употребляя сложное дополнение с причастием.
E.g. He was reading in the garden. She saw him.
She saw him reading in the garden. 1. The girl was singing. I heard her. 2. They were talking about computers. He heard them. 3. You and you friend were walking along the street yesterday. I saw you. 4. The little girls were playing on the grass. We watched them. 5. The ship was leaving the port. He stood and looked at it. 6. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. Mother watched her. 7. The cat was rubbing itself on my leg. I felt it. 8. They were fishing. We saw it. 9. The pupils were writing a test-paper. The teacher watched them
10. A caterpillar was crawling on my arm. I felt it
11. We heard I. Arkhipova last night. She was singing a Russian folk song. 12. I watched the sun. ft
rising. 13. I heard him. He was singing an English song. 14. We noticed a man. The man was cleaning his shoes. 15. He saw two girls. They were dancing on the stage. 16, She watched the children. They were running and playing in the garden. 17. I saw her. She was arranging her hair, 18. We saw our neighbour. He was listening to the latest news on the radio. 19. John heard his sister. She was talking loudly on the veranda. 20. We saw Ben. He was crossing the square. 21. They heard their father. He was playing the piano in the drawing-room. 22. I can see the train. It is coming. 23. I watched the rain. It was beating down the flowers in the garden. 24. I saw a group of boys. They were eating ice-cream. 25. We noticed a group of people. They were digging potatoes in the field. 26. Didn't you see her? She was smiling at you.
Упр. 410. Перефразируйте следующие предложения, употребляя сложное дополнение с инфинивом.
E.g. He dropped his bag. I saw it. I saw him drophis bag.
1. He slipped and fell. I saw it. 2. I heard that she suddenly cried out loudly. 3. She bent and picked up something from the floor. The policeman saw it. 4. I saw that he opened the door and left the room. 5. She dropped the cup on the floor and broke it. I saw it. 6. They turned the corner and disappeared. We watched them, 7. The doctor touched the boy's leg. The boy felt it. 8. Peter bought some flowers. His friends saw it. 9. The wounded hunter felt that the bear touched him, but he did not move. 10. Shall we hoar it if the telephone rings? 11. Tamara saw that the waves carried the boat away. 12. The ship sailed away from the shore. They saw it. 13. Have you heard how he sings the part of Herman in Tchaikovsky's "Queen of Spades"? 14. The boy noticed a bird. It flew on to the bush near the window. 15. Jane saw her neighbour. He opened the door of his flat and went in. 16. I saw him. He pointed to a picture on the wall. 17. I heard him. He shut the door of the study. 18. We saw that the children climbed to the tops of the trees. 19. I noticed that Henry went up and spoke to the stranger.
Упр. 411. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на оттенки значений сложного дополнения в зависимости от того, выражена ли его вторая часть причастием или инфинитивом.
1. We saw them jump with parachutes. 2. He heard a car approaching from the opposite direction. 3. In the room he could see a man sitting in ar, old armchair. 4. I heard the door of the entrance hall open and close softly. 5. In the little summer house at the bend of the garden path he saw some one sitting. 6. He went back to the window and. looking through it, suddenly saw her walking down the path. 7. They all gathered on the hill to watch the sun rise. 8. She watched her mother bending over the tea-things. 9. The people living in the north do not see the sun come out for months. 10. He felt » her arm slipping through his. 11. She felt her hand? tremble. 12. Now and then he could hear a car passing. 13. He felt his heart beat with joy. 14. He fell his heart beating with joy. 15. She could hear her father walking up and down the picture gallery. 16. We saw him cross the street looking to the left and to the right. 17.1 felt the wind blowing through a crack in the wall. 18. We stood on deck and watched the sun going down. 19. I heard him playing the piano in the house. 20. It is nice to see people enjoying themselves. 21. The door creaked. He saw Irene come in, pick up the telegram and read it. 22. At the stop she saw another girl waiting for the bus. 23. I heard him tell the teacher about it. 24. I heard him telling the teacher about it. 25. She heard people walking in the corridor. 26. She heard somebody walk run to her door. 27 We saw some people washing clothes in the stream. 28. We watched the planes circling above us. 29. Nobody noticed him come in and sit down. 30. I felt Nick put his hand on my I shoulder. 31. She felt tears roll down her cheeks. 32. I was so weak that I felt my knees shaking
Упр. 362. Раскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму причастия. | Упр. 365. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя требующуюся форму причастия. | Упр. 367. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на независимый причастный оборот. | Упр. 369. Переведите на русский язык, об. ращая внимание на независимый причастный оборот. | ГЕРУНДИЙ | Упр. 378. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя герундий. | Упр. 380. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя герундий. | И ОТГЛАГОЛЬНОЕ СУЩЕСТВИТЕЛЬНОЕ | Существетельное | Упр. 404. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя сложное дополнение. |