Future Perfect)

1. C) offer your help if it is needed in the future.
  2. Continuous or Future Perfect.
  3. Continuous, Present Simple, Past Indefinite or Future Simple.
  4. Exercise 1. Insert the Present Indefinite or Future Indefinite.
  5. Exercise 16. Put the predicates into the Past and Future using equivalents of the Modal verbs. Translate the sentences.
  6. FUTURE INDEFINITE
  7. Future Indefinite Tense. .

.230. , 䳺 : Future Simple, Future Continuous Future Perfect.

1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. 2. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock tomorrow. 3. I (to do) my homework by six o'clock tomorrow. 4. When I come home tomorrow, my family (to have) supper. 5. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. 6. Do not come to my place tomorrow. I (to write) a composition the whole evening. 7.1 (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening. 8. What you (to do) tomorrow? 9. What you (to do) at eight o'clock tomorrow? 10. You (to play) volley-ball tomorrow? 11. You (to do) this work by next Sunday? 12. When you (to go) to see your friend next time? 13. How many pages you (to read) by five o'clock tomorrow? 14. Tomorrow I (to begin) doing my homework as soon as I come from school. I (to do) my homework from three till six. My father (to come) home at seven o'clock tomorrow. I (to do) all my homework by the time he comes, and we (to go) for a walk together.

³ 䳺 to write () Present Perfect Continuous Tense (Present Perfect Progressive Tense)(ij , : ) I have been I have not been writingwritingHe has been He has not been writingwritingShe has been She has not been writing writingIt has been It has not been writing writing We have been We have not been writing writingYou have been You have not been writing writingThey have been They have not been writing writingHave I been Yes, I have No, I haven'twriting? Has he been Yes, he has No, he hasn'twriting? Has she been Yes, she has No, she hasn'twriting? Has it been Yes, it has No, it hasn'twriting? Have we been Yes, we have No, we haven'twriting? Have you been Yes, you have No, you haven'twriting? Have they been Yes , they have No, they haven'twriting?

:

-. I livein St. Petersburg.

- .I have been livingin St. Petersburg since childhood.

.She is doingher homework.

.She has been doingher homework since morning.

. 231. , 䳺 Present Simple, Present Continuous Present Perfect Continuous.

1. ) .

b) .

2. ) .

) .

3. ) .

) 1998 .

4. ) ̳ .

) ̳ 1995 .

5. ) .

) .

6. ) .

) ' .

7. ) .

) .

8. ) ij .

) ij .

9. ) ̳ .

) ̳ .

:
1 am still workingat my report. . Present Continuous
1 have already been working atmy report for three hours. 3 . Present Perfect Continuous

. 232. , 䳺 Present Continuous Present Perfect Continuous.

1. ) . ) . 2. ) . ) . 3. ) ³ . ) ³ . 4. ) . ) . 5. ) ij . ) . 6. ) . ) . 7. ) . ) . 8. ) . ) . 9. ) ̳ . ) ³ . 10. ) . ) . . ) . ) ' . 12. ) ij . ) . 13. ) . ) . 14. ) ij . ) . 15. ) ³ . ) ³ . 16. ) ³ . ) ³ . 17. ) . ) .

Present

. 233. , 䳺 : Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous.

1. He (to run) now. He (to rim) for ten minutes without any rest. 2. What they (to do) now? - They (to work) in the reading-room. They (to work) there for already three hours. 3. Where he (to be) now? - He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volley-ball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 4. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 5. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 6. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 7. What you (to do)? - I (to read). I (to read) for already two hours. I already (to read) sixty pages. 8. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 9. What you (to do) here since morning? 10. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 11. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 12. You (to find) your note-book? - No! I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 13. You (to play) with a ball for already three hours. Go home and do your homework. 14. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 15. I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 15. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 16. I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 17. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up. 18. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 19. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 20. Where your gloves (to be)? - I (to put) them into my pocket.

ij, Continuous, Present Perfect
. . I know him. I have known him for three years.
. ( ). I want to go to London. I have always wanted to go to London.
. -. She is ill. She has been ill for two weeks.
³ . ( 볺). He prefers classical music. He has always preferred classical music.
. ( ). She likes cats. She has always likedcats.

. 234. , 䳺 Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous.

1. . 2. ' . . 3. . . 4. ? ? 5. ' . 6. . ? 7. . 8. . 9. . 10. ͳ? - . 11. ? - . 12. ̳ . 13. ̳ . 14. . 15. ? - ͳ, . . . 16. . 17. . 18 . . 19. - . . 20. ? - , .

, , -- .

. 235. .

1. I am afraid I shall be late. 2. Do you think we shall pick all the apples in three days? 3. He hopes you will often visit him. 4. They expect he will be at home in a few days. 5. Are you afraid we shall not be in time? 6. She promises that she will finish the work in a week. 7. I think Henry will help us.

. 236. , 䳺 Future Simple Future-in-the Past Simple.

1. I know we (not to be) late. 2. I knew we (not to be) late. 3. I want to know whether he (to be) at

home. 4. I wanted to know whether he (to be) at 'home. 5. "When you (to be) ready?" he asked. 6. He asked when I (to be) ready. 7. I can not say whether Bob (to do) the work perfectly, but he (to do) his best. 8. He asked me whether he (to see) Olga there. 9. Are you sure that we (to have) time to do that? 10. I was afraid he (to say): "I do not think I (to be) able to come." 11. I did not know what he (to speak) about.

. 237. . , .

(I supposed; He believed; She was sure; We were told; I heard; She said; He understood; She imagined; The letter said.)

E.g. My brother willbe sleeping.

I supposedthat my brother wouldbe sleeping.

1. They will win the game. 2. I shall go to the south. 3. My sister will not forget to ring me up.

4. I shall have done my homework by nine o'clock.

5. The tourists will not return by sunset. 6. My friends will be waiting for me. 7. My friend will have returned by that time. 8. They will be working the whole evening. 9. He will solve the problem in no time. 10. The new film will be on in many cinemas. 11. The teacher will have corrected our papers by the beginning of the lesson. 12. She will not like this TV programme. 13. The train will arrive on time. 14. The children will be playing in the yard. 15. All the newspapers will publish this information.

. 238. , 䳺 ,

1. , . 2. , . 3. , . 4. , . 5. , ' . 6. , ' . 7. , . 8. , . 9. , . 10. , , 11. , ? 12. ³ , . 13. , . 14. ³ , . 15. , . 16. , . 17. , ' ' ' . , .

Future
Present Past Future
in-the-Past
(He said that)
He wrote He will he would write
writes a letter write a a letter the
letters yesterday letter next day
every tomorrow
day
(He said that)
He is He was He will be he would be
writing writing writing writing
a letter a letter a letter a letter
now at 5 o'clock at 5 o'clock at 5 o'clock
yesterday tomorrow the next day
(He said that)
He has He had He will he would have
already written have writ- written
written a letter ten a letter a letter
a letter by 5 o'clock by 5 o'clock by 5 o'clock
yesterday tomorrow the next day
(He said that)
He has He had He will he would have
been been have been been writing
writing writing writing a letter
a letter a letter a letter for two hours
since for two for two when I came
morn- hours hours
ing when I when I
came come

. 143. . | . 146. , . | Ѳ | Simple. | . 179. . | Present Continuous, Present Simple, | Past Continuous Tense (Past Progressive Tense) | Present, Past Continuous | Present Perfect, Present Continuous, | ³ . |

© um.co.ua -