Головна

Ex. 1. Analyze these sentences and compare the adjectives given there. Translate them into Russian

1. A) Compare BASIC and PASCAL; b) Speak on the difference in BASIC and PASCAL structures.
  2. A) Read and translate the text to know more about Sochi.
  3. A) translate the illustrative examples into Russian;
  4. A) What is the purpose of foundations? Express your opinion in 3-5 sentences.
  5. Add these sentences with correct variant according to the text. Using as a plan speak briefly about Water Supply
  6. Analyze Figure 11.5. and say in what case a suspended concrete structure is possible/ impossible to build and explain your choice.
  7. And write your own sentences with the same word-combinations,

1. He has a difficult test. I have a more difficult test. Her test is the most difficult of all. 2. Your problem is easy. His problem is easier than yours. That student's problem is the easiest. 3. This definition is too simple. There is a more simple (simpler) definition. That is the most simple (simplest) definition of all. 4. My explanation of this task is wrong. My friend's explanation of this task is more wrong than mine. I think that his explanation is the most wrong explanation I have ever heard. 5. Jill is 25. Gary is 24 ½ . Jill is a bit older than Gary. 6. France isn't very big. Canada is much bigger than France. 7. That film is interesting. I consider it is by far the most interesting film I have ever seen. 8. This method is complicated. The new one is much more complicated. It is the most complicated method that I remember.

Irregular Comparatives and Superlatives:

good / well - хороший/хорошо bad / badly - плохой/плохо   much / many - много   little - мало  

far - далекий/далеко

late - поздний/поздно

old - старый

near - близкий/ близко

better - лучший/лучше worse - худший/хуже   more - больше/более   less - меньше/менее   farther- дальше   further- дальше, дополнительный, добавочный later - более поздний/позже     latter - последний (из упомянутых)   older - более старше   elder - старше в семье   nearer   nearer best - самый лучший worst - самый худший most - наибольшее количество least - наименьшее количество farthest - самый дальний furthest - самый дальний, дальше всего the latest (there may be more to come) - самый поздний, но не последний the last (final, before this) - последний, окончательный the oldest - самый старший (о возрасте) the eldest - старший в семье the nearest (о расстоянии) the next (порядок)

25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   Наступна

SHOULD, OUGHT TO | Read and learn the basic vocabulary terms. | Four Basic Operations of Arithmetic | Ex. 12. Make the sentences negative and interrogative. | Ex. 15. Choose the correct modal verb or its equivalent. | Ex. 18. Translate from Russian into English. | Ex. 1. Compare Russian and English Tense forms. | Guess the meaning of the following words. | Rational numbers and decimal numerals | Ex. 12. Translate into English. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати