Головна

Упр. 201. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous

1. C) offer your help if it is needed in the future.
  2. Continuous or Future Perfect.
  3. Continuous, Present Simple, Past Indefinite or Future Simple.
  4. Exercise 1. Insert the Present Indefinite or Future Indefinite.
  5. Exercise 16. Put the predicates into the Past and Future using equivalents of the Modal verbs. Translate the sentences.
  6. Exercise 23. Insert the Past Indefinite, Past Perfect, or Past Perfect Continuous.
  7. Exercise 27. Insert the Past Continuous, Past Perfect, or Past Perfect Continuous.

1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? - Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? - I (to wash) the dishes. 5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? - I (to have) dinner. 6. You (to have) dinner now? 7. Where your brother (to work)? - He (to work) at an institute. 8. Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday? 9. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday? 12. Every day the boss (to enter) the office at nine o'clock. 13. Yesterday the boss (to enter) the office at half past nine. 14. When the secretary (to come) tomorrow? 15. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture. 16. When I (to enter) the office, the secretary (to type) some letters. 17. My friend (to ring) me up at eight o'clock yesterday.

Спряжение глагола to write (писать) в Present Perfect Tense
(действие, совершившееся в прошлом, связано с настоящим)
I have written I have not written
Не has written He has not written
She has written She has not written
It has written It has not written
We have written We have not written
You have written You have not written
They have written They have not written
Have I written? Yes, I have No, I haven't
Has he written? Yes, he has No, he hasn't
Has she written? Yes, she has No, she hasn't
Has it written? Yes, it has No, it hasn't
Have we written? Yes, we have No, we haven't
Have you written? Yes, you have No, you haven't
Have they written? Yes, they have No, they haven't

Запомните типичные для Present Perfect обстоятельства: already, not yet, just, ever, never.

Сравните также:

I have bought a book today (this week,

this month) не истекший отрезок времени -

Present Perfect I bought a book yesterday (last week,

last month) истекший отрезок времени - Past Simple

Запомните также следующие предложения*

I have never been to France.

Have you ever been to London?

I haven't seen you for ages.

I haven't met him for a long time.

I haven't been to Moscow since last year.

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

УПОТРЕБЛЕНИЕ ВРЕМЕН | Упр. 149. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present Simple. | Упр. 153. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present, Past или Future Simple. | Упр. 156, Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple. | Упр. 164. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple. | Упр. 166. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple. | Упр. 172. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла голы в Present Simple или Future Simple. (Все предложения относятся к будущему). | Упр. 187. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или Past Continuous |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати