Головна

Упр. 189. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Past Continuous

1. Came- однократное действие (пришел) Past Simple
  2. Complete the story with the correct form of the past simple.
  3. Continuous, Present Simple, Past Indefinite or Future Simple.
  4. Emploi du passé simple et de l'imparfait.
  5. Ex. 131. Complétez les lettres en utilisant les pronoms relatifs simples
  6. Ex. 303. Pour exprimer l'idée d'avenir dans les phrases suivantes, choisissez entre: le présent/le futur proche/le futur simple.
  7. Exercise 23. Insert the Past Indefinite, Past Perfect, or Past Perfect Continuous.

1. I (to go) to the cinema yesterday. 2.1 (to go) to the cinema at four o'clock yesterday. 3. I (to go) to the cinema when you met me. 4. I (to do) my homework the whole evening yesterday. 5. I (to do) my homework when mother came home. 6. I (to do) my homework yesterday. 7.1 (to do) my homework from five till eight yesterday. 8. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock yesterday. 9. I (not to play) the piano yesterday. I (to write) a letter to my friend. 10. I (not to play) the piano at four o'clock yesterday. I (to read) a book. 11. He (not to sleep) when father came home. He (to do) his homework. 12. When we were in the country last summer, I (to go) to the wood one day. In the wood I (to find) a little fox cub. I (to bring) it home. I (to decide) to tame the cub. Every day I (to feed) it and (to take) care of it. I (to tame) it the whole summer. Now the fox cub is quite tame. It lives in my house. 13. When I (to go) to school the day before yesterday, I met Mike and Pete. They (to talk) and (to laugh). They told me a funny story. Soon I (to laugh), too. I still (to laugh) when we came to school. After school I (to tell) this story at home. My father and mother (to like) it very much.

Обратите внимание на следующие предложения:

When mother came home, I was reading.

came - однократное действие (пришла)

Past Simple was reading - действие в процессе (читал)

Past Continuous

When mother was reading, I came home.

was reading - действие в процессе

(читала) Past Continuous came - однократное действие (пришел)

Past Simple

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Наступна

УПОТРЕБЛЕНИЕ ВРЕМЕН | Упр. 149. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present Simple. | Упр. 153. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present, Past или Future Simple. | Упр. 156, Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple. | Упр. 164. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple. | Упр. 166. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple. | Упр. 172. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла голы в Present Simple или Future Simple. (Все предложения относятся к будущему). |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати