Головна

Упр. 172. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла голы в Present Simple или Future Simple. (Все предложения относятся к будущему)

1. A Team Presentation
  2. Air of an ambassador presenting an attachй to the sovereign of the court to
  3. B) Compare the situation in 1992 with the present-day situation.
  4. B) Present them in a short review and compare the information and viewpoints in Text (a) and Text (b).
  5. B) Reread the article to find the sentence describing the present-day relations between the IMF and the World Bank.
  6. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.
  7. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.

1. When he (to return) to St. Petersburg, he (to call) on us. 2. If I (to see) him, I (to tell) him about their letter. 3. We (to gather) at our place when my brother (to come) back from Africa. 4. I (to sing) this song with you if you (to tell) me the words. 5. I hope you (to join) us when we (to gather) in our country house the next time. 6. What you (to do) when you (to come) home? 7. If I (to stay) some more days in your town, I (to call) on you and we (to have) a good talk. 8. He (to go) to the Public Library very often when he (to be) a student. 9. As soon as I (to return) from school, I (to ring) you up. 10. You (to pass) many towns and villages on your way before you (to arrive) in Moscow. 11.1 (to stay) at home till she (to come). Then we (to go) to the theatre if she (to bring) tickets. 12. After I (to finish) school, I (to enter) the University.

Спряжение глагола to work (работать)
в Past Simple Tense
(Past Indefinite Tense)
правильные глаголы
(действие совершалось в прошлом)
I worked I did not work
Не worked He did not work
She worked She did not work
It worked It did not work
We worked We did not work
You worked You did not work
They worked They did not work
Did I Yes, I did No, I didn't
work?   \
Did he Yes, he did No, he didn't
work?    
Did she Yes, she did No, she didn't
work?    
Did it Yes, it did No, it didn't
work?    
Did we Yes, we did No, we didn't
work?    
Did you Yes, vou did No, you didn't
work?    
Did they Yes, they did No, they didn't
work?    

Спряжение глагола to write (писать)
в Past Simple Tense
(Past Indefinite Tense)
неправильные глаголы
(действие совершалось в прошлом)
I wrote I did not write
Не wrote He did not write
She wrote She did not write
It wrote It did not write
We wrote We did not write
You wrote You did not write
They wrote They did not write
Did I Yes, I did No, I didn't
write?    
Did he Yes, he did No, he didn't
write?    
Did she Yes, she did No, she didn't
write?    
Did it Yes, it did No, it didn't
write?   -
Did we Yes, we did No, we didn't
write?    
Did you Yes, you did No, you didn't
write?    
Did they Yes, they did No, they didn't
write?    

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Наступна

УПОТРЕБЛЕНИЕ ВРЕМЕН | Упр. 149. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present Simple. | Упр. 153. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глагол to be в Present, Past или Future Simple. | Упр. 156, Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple. | Упр. 164. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple. | Упр. 189. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Past Continuous. | Упр. 201. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати