Головна

Упр. 164. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Present Continuous або в Present Simple

1. A Team Presentation
  2. Air of an ambassador presenting an attachй to the sovereign of the court to
  3. B) Compare the situation in тисяча дев'ятсот дев'яносто два with the present-day situation.
  4. B) Present them in a short review and compare the information and viewpoints in Text (a) and Text (b).
  5. B) Reread the article to find the sentence describing the present-day relations between the IMF and the World Bank.
  6. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.
  7. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.

1. I (to write) a composition now. 2. I (not to drink) milk now. 3. I (to go) for a walk after dinner. 4. I (not to go) to the theatre every Sunday. 5. He (not to read) now. 6. He (to play) now. 7 He (to play) now? 8. My mother (to work) at a factory. 9. My aunt {not to work) at a shop. 10. You (to work) at an office? 11. My friend (to live) in St. Petersburg. 12. My cousin (not to live) in Moscow. 13. The children (not to sleep) now. 14. The children (to play) in the yard every day. 15. They (not to go) to the stadium on Monday. 16. She (to read) in the evening. 17. She (not to read) in the morning. 18. She (not to read) now. 19. Your father (to work) at this factory? 20. You (to play) chess now? 21. Look at the sky: the clouds (to move) slowly, the sun (to appear) from behind the clouds, it (to get) warmer. 22. How is your brother? - - He is not well yet, but his health (to improve) day after day. 23. Listen! Who (to play) the piano in the next room?

Запам'ятайте дієслова, які не вживають в часах групи Continuous: to be, to know, to understand, to think, to recognize, to want, to like, to see, to hear, to feel, to have1. Ці дієслова треба вживати в Present Simple, навіть якщо дія відбувається в момент мовлення.

Упр. 165. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова вPresent Continuous або в Present Simple.

I. What you (to do) here now? - - We (to listen) to tape-recordings. 2. You (to want) to see my father? - Yes, I ... 3. Michael (to know) German rather well. He (to want) to know English, too, but he (to have) little time for it now. 4. What magazine you (to read)? - - It (to be) a French magazine. There (to be) good articles on sports here. You (to be) interested in sports? - - Yes, I ... But I (not to know) French. 5. We (to have) an English lesson now. 6. Lena usually (to prepare) her homework at the institute? - - No, she ... As a rule, she (to work) at home. - And what she (to write) now? -Oh, She (to write) an article for our wall newspaper. 7. Who that man (to be) who (to stand) in the doorway? - - You (not to recognize) him? It (to be) John, my cousin. 8. I (to have) no time now, I (to have) dinner. 9. Your family (to leave) St. Petersburg in summer? - Yes, we always (to go) to the sea-side. We all (to like) the sea. Mother (to stay) with us to the end of August, but father (to return) much earlier. 10. Where Tom and Nick (to be) now? - They (to have) a smoke in the garden.

1 to have - тільки в своєму прямому значенні «мати». У словосполученнях типу "to have breakfast", "to have a lesson", "to have a smoke" дієслово to have вживається також і в часах групи Continuous

ВЖИВАННЯ ЧАСІВ | Упр. 149. Переведіть на англійську мову, вживаючи дієслово to be в Present Simple. | Упр. 153. Переведіть на англійську мову, вживаючи дієслово to be в Present, Past або Future Simple. | Упр. 172. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи гла голи в Present Simple або Future Simple. (Всі пропозиції відносяться до майбутнього). | Упр. 187. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Present Continuous або Past Continuous | Упр. 189. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Past Simple або Past Continuous. | Упр. 201. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в одному з наступних часів: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати