Головна

Упр. 156, Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Present Simple

1. A Team Presentation
  2. Air of an ambassador presenting an attachй to the sovereign of the court to
  3. B) Compare the situation in тисяча дев'ятсот дев'яносто два with the present-day situation.
  4. B) Present them in a short review and compare the information and viewpoints in Text (a) and Text (b).
  5. B) Reread the article to find the sentence describing the present-day relations between the IMF and the World Bank.
  6. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.
  7. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.

(USUALLY) 1. My sister (to get) up at eight o'clock. 2. She (to be) a school-girl. She (to go) to school in the afternoon. 3. Jane (to be) fond of sports. She (to do) her morning exercises every day. 4. For breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea. 5. After breakfast she (to go) to school. 6. It (to take) him two hours to do his homework. 7. She (to speak) French well. 8, My working day (to begin) at seven o'clock. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the radio and (to do) my morning exercises. It (to take) me fifteen minutes, At half past seven we (to have) breakfast. My father and I (to leave) home at eight o'clock. He (to take) a bus to his factory. My mother (to be) a doctor, she (to leave) home at nine o'clock. In the evening we (to gather) in the living-room. We (to watch) TV and (to talk).

Упр. 157. Переведіть на англійську мову, вживаючи дієслова в Present Simple.

(ЗВИЧАЙНО) 1. Я працюю. 2. Ми працюємо. '3. Вони не працюють. 4. Ви працюєте? - - Так. | 5. Він працює? - - Ні. Він вчиться. 6. Мій брат | не вчиться. Він працює. 7. Моя сестра не читає книг. 8. Наша бабуся любить спати на дивані. 9. Ви любите відпочивати в кріслі? 10. Ми їмо і п'ємо в кухні. 11. Мій брат не любить читати газети. 12. Ми спимо в спальні. 13. Мій брат спить на дивані в житловій кімнаті. 14. Моя сестра одягається перед дзеркалом. 15. Мій дядько пише книги. 16. Ми пишемо вправи в школі.

Порівняйте вживання Present Continuous і Present Simple.

ВЖИВАННЯ ЧАСІВ | Упр. 149. Переведіть на англійську мову, вживаючи дієслово to be в Present Simple. | Упр. 166. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Present Continuous або в Present Simple. | Упр. 172. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи гла голи в Present Simple або Future Simple. (Всі пропозиції відносяться до майбутнього). | Упр. 187. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Present Continuous або Past Continuous | Упр. 189. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в Past Simple або Past Continuous. | Упр. 201. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в одному з наступних часів: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати