A.Make the following sentences negative.
Model: Our professor is having a lecture. (make) a report - Our professor is not making a report.
1. This liquid is cold. (boil)
2. I am doing my task in physics. (read) a magazine for fun
3. They are discussing their new idea. (look) through the documents
4. I am free right now. (sit up) for my exam
5. You are having a talk with new distributers. (sign) new contract
6. The teacher is examining the students. (have) a lecture
B.Complete the following sentences with the Present Continuous and Past Continuous forms of the verbs in brackets
Model: Jane (make) her technical drawing now. - Jane is making her technical drawing now.
1. My husband and his collegues (discuss) a new project of their firm in his study. Let's talk quietly.
2. Where is our President? - He (take) an ambassador of France now.
3. I (have) talks now and I'll call you later.
4. What they (do) at 6 p.m. last Tuesday? - They (go) to business-trip.
5. What J. Rouling (work) at at the present time? - She (work) at the script for a new film now as far as I know.
6. Is the boss in? - He (look) through the press in his office.
C.Translate the following sentences into English:
1. Над каким проектом вы сейчас работаете?
2. Наши студенты сейчас в Санкт-Петербурге. Они принимают участие в международном студенческом форуме.
3. Я работаю над статьей. Не мешай мне.
4. Вы сегодня делаете доклад в Конгрессе?
5. Где господин Томпсон? - Он спешит в аэропорт.
6. Не заходи сейчас в лабораторию. Наши студенты проводят опыт с реактивами.
Read and translate the following text.