Головна

Заданіе19.16. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.

1. B. Переведіть на англійську мову.
  2. Ex.7. Використовуючи текст, складіть список слів, які називають основні методи дослідження хворих і цілі їх використання. Складіть пропозиції з цими словами.
  3. I. Вставте в речення слова, які підходять за змістом.
  4. III. Заповніть пропозиції, використовуючи some або any.
  5. IV. Доповніть пропозиції словами з тексту.
  6. IV. Перекласти на російську мову

1. You should not have done it yourself: all you had to do was to ask me.

2. You need not have paid your debt so soon. I do not need this money so urgently.

3. You should not give the child so much care. It may nake him dependent on your attention. He should be more self-confident.

4. You need not have come so early. Now you will have to wait untill four o'clock

5. I am sorry? I should not have told you that: it has upset you so much!

6. You need not have carried this leggage yourself: there were a lot of porters around.

Завдання 19.17. Заповніть пропуски модальними дієсловами must, should або ougth to, Розкрийте дужки вживши необхідну форму дієслова.

1. You are grown up enough and you ... (to know) that such things ... (not to say) in pulic.

2. He could not see anything in the cave. He tought he ... (to bring) a torch.

3. If one is in love, it is only natural that he ... (to be) happy and radiant.

4. Then, logically he ... (to laugh) but he heard himself saying: "You are absolutely right," instead

5. How I ... (to know) where you have left you glasses? They can be anywhere considering your absent-mindedness.

6. It is too late ande you axhausted after such an evntful day. I ... (to think) about it and (to let) you have a rest.

7. You ... (to take) a long walk every morning. Exercise will only do you plenty of good.

8. You ... (to be) there with your friends, fighting. While they are risking their lives it's mean of you to stay here.

9. Children, you ... (to say) good-bye to your Grannie and then we (to go)

10. "Who is going to come to young Collins 'wedding?"

"I suppose there ... (to be) Nick and Sarah, since they are always invited to any of the gatherings organized by the Collins and the rest will be quite mixed"

11. Molly telephoned that she was on her way home, so at any momentshe ... (to arrive.

12. How I ... (to know) what you have told Michael? I did not hear your talk and I have not see Mike as yet.

13. There ... (to be) many guests yesterday, I suppose; the Oxleys are so hospitable.

14. She ... (to tell) the truth then. Now nothing can be done to improve the situation.

Завдання 19.14. Переведіть дані пропозиції на російську мову. | Завдання 19.19. Переведіть на російську мову.

Непряма мова | Неособисті форми дієслів | Завдання 18.4. Замініть npuдamочние пропозиції інфінітивна оборотами. | Завдання 18.7. Paскройme дужки, уnoтребляя потрібну форму інфінітива. | Герундій. | Завдання 18.13. Розкрийте дужки, вживши правильну форму герундія. | Завдання 18.16. Переведіть на російські мову, звертаючи увагу | Завдання 18.19. Переведіть на російську мову, звертаючи увагу на Past Participles. | Модальні дієслова | Завдання 19.9. Перведіте на англійську мову. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати