Головна

Завдання 15.17. Вживайте необхідний час.

1. III. Годинники і час.
  2. XV. Додатковий матеріал. Прочитайте текст. Виконайте завдання за текстом.
  3. Квиток 9. Рух, простір, час.
  4. Затребувати всю суму Вкладу в будь-який час.
  5. Вибір теми, завдання на проектування

А.

A: What 1) ... (do) tonight?

B: 2) ... (try) to finish my homework because I 3) ... (go) to my cousin's wedding on Saturday and I 4) ... (not / be able) to do it then.

A: What time 5) ... the wedding ... (start) on Saturday?

B: The ceremony 6) ... (begin) at 2 o'clock, then I 7) ... (go) to the party in the evening.

A: 8) ... any of your friends ... (be) there?

B: Well, my cousin says I can bring a friend. 9) ... (you / do) anything on Saturday night?

A: No, but I 10) ... (feel) shy if I do not know anyone.

B: Never mind. It 11) ... (be) a big party and I'm sure you 12) ... (have) a great time.

A: OK, then. Thanks very much.

В.

Dear Debbie,

Since you want to know what I 1) ... 'm doing ... (do) next week, I thought I'd write and let you know. It 2) ... (be) a very busy week. On Monday I 3) ... (go) to York. I 4) ... (probably / be) there for three days, and by Wednesday I 5) ... (meet) every important artist in the town. If everything goes well, I 6) ... (go) to Newcastle on Thursday morning. There I 7) ... (meet) the chairman of the Arts Council. Then on Friday and Saturday I 8) ... (visit) several small towns in the area to see what their galleries are like. By Sunday I 9) ... (travel) for days and I imagine I 10) ... (be) very tired, so it looks like I 11) ... (not / come) to your party on Sunday night. Sorry! I hope you 12) ... (invite) me to the next one. Give my love to Mike.

Love,

Susan.

С.

Sue Thomas is a fashion designer. She 1) ... (make) clothes ever since she 2) ... (be) a young girl. She 3) ... (get) her first job in a clothes factory when she was sixteen. She 4) ... (sew) buttons onto a shirt one day when she 5) ... (have) a brilliant idea for a design. After she 6) ... (speak) to her bank manager, she got a loan and she 7) ... (open) her own little workshop. Now she 8) ... (make) lots of money. Next year she 9) ... (open) a shop which will sell all her own designs. She 10) ... (sell) clothes to a lot of famous people, including film stars and singers, and she 11) ... (think) she will be vety rich soon.

D.

Kevin Adams 1) ... loves ... trains. He first 2) ... (see) one when he was four years old and he 3) ... (think) it was great. He 4) ... (go) to a different railway station every week and 5) ... (writedown) the engine number of every train he sees. He 6) ... (do) this since he was eight. By the time he was fifteen he 7) ... (collect) over ten thousand different engine numbers in various counties. Once, while he 8) ... (stand) in a station in Chesfire he saw something very unusual. He 9) ... (wait) for over an hour for a train to go by when suddenly he 10) ... (see) a very old steam train coming down the track. It 11) ... (not / stop) at the station and, as it passed, Kevin noticed that all the passengers 12) ... (wear) old - fashioned clothes. When he told the station guard about this, the poor man turned pale. He said that no steam train 13) ... (pass) thought that station for years, and that the last one 14) ... (crash), killing everyone on board.

E.

1. Martha usually ... (visit) her grandfather every weekend.

2. His eyes are hurting because he ... (forget) to put on his sunglasses.

3. I'm exhausted; I think I ... (go) to bed.

4. It was kind of you ... (invite) me to dinner.

5. She's really looking forward to ... (meet) you.

6. I've been looking for Sue for hours, but I ... (not / be able to) find her yet.

7. When I was in Africa, I ... (bite) by a poisonous spider.

8. If you ... (remember) to bring your cheque book, you would have been able to pay for your meal.

9. She ... (play) that computer game since 7 o'clock this morning.

10. I ... (talk) to my mother on the phone when I heard the scream.

11. Do you think you ... (finish) that book by tomorrow?

12. Tom suggested ... (go) for a picnic, but I did not feel like it.

13. He allowed me ... (borrow) his motorbike.

14. She had to cycle to work while her car ... (repair).

15. Your father will be disappointed with you if you ... (not / pass) the test.

Завдання 15.16. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову. Визначте часи виділених дієслів. | Завдання 16.1. Переведіть пропозицію на російську мову. Визначте заставу.

Завдання 12.22. Утворіть заперечення і задайте загальне питання до наступних пропозицій. | Завдання 13.5. Переведіть на англійську мову | Завдання 13.12. Вживайте Present Simple або Present Continuous | Завдання 13.15. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову, утворіть негативно і загальне питання | Завдання 13.17. Розкрийте дужки, вживши Past Continuous (Progressive). | Завдання 13.20. Переведіть пропозицію на російську мову і поясніть вживання Future Continuous (Progressive) Tense. | Завдання 13.22. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову. Утворіть заперечення і загальне питання. | Завдання 14.4. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи слова Present Perfect | Часи групи Perfect Сontinuous (Progressive) | Завдання 15.14. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи дієслова в вимагається часу. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати