Головна

William Shakespeare

1. B) Complete the CV with all the relevant information about yourself according to the CV of David William Manning
  2. Shakespeare's Birthplace

William Shakespeare, ... greatest English playwright, was born in 1564 in ... Stratford-on-Avon in ... England. ... Stratford is ... small country town in ... farming district near ... centre of ... England ... Avon, which is ... pretty river with ... grass and ... trees all along its banks, runs through ... Stratford. Not much is known of ... Shakespeare's father. He was ... farmer who, at ... different times of his life, sold ... meat and bought and sold ... wool. He was poor and was often in ... money difficulties. Very little is known about ... life of his only son William also little house in which ... great writer was born still

stands. It is now ... museum. William went to ... school in ... Stratford. In 1586 he went to ... London. Probably ... first work he did there was at one of the two theatres that there were in ... London at that time. Then he became ... actor and soon began to write ... plays for ... company of actors to which he belonged. Shakespeare bought ... largest house in his hometown in тисячі п'ятсот дев'яносто сім, but he did not spend much time there till 1610. He spent ... last years of his life mostly in ... Stratford, but he often visited ... London. He died in 1616.

C.

Once there lived ... kind. His name was Midas. He had ... little daughter. They lived in ... beautiful palace with ... wonderful garden around it. Now ... kind was very fond of ... gold. He loved ... gold more then anything else in ... world. One day, when ... kind was looking at his gold, ... young man appeared before him. "You are ... very rich man, Midals" said ... young man. "Yes," said ... king, "but I would like to be richer. I would like to have ... golden touch. I want everything that I touch to torn into ... gold". ... Young man was ... magician, and he gave ... king ... golden touch which he wanted to have. ... King was very happy. He touched ... table, and ... table became gold. He went into ... garden. He touched ... roses, and they also became gold. ... King's daughter, who loved ... roses very much, saw it and began to cry. "Do not cry, ... dear daughter," said ... king and touched his daughter's head. ... Next moment ... girl turned into ... beautiful gold statue.

Завдання 6.8. | іменники

Завдання 1.2. Утворіть до кожної пропозиції загальне питання і напишіть пропозиції в негативній формі. | Завдання 1.11. Переведіть пропозиції на англійську мову. | Завдання 3.1. Вживайте потрібну форму особових займенників. | B. Переведіть на англійську мову. | займенник | B. прочитайте дати. | Прикметники і прислівники. | Завдання 10.2. Вживайте відповідний привід, де необхідно. | Завдання 10.6. Заповніть пропуски необхідними приводами. | Питальне речення |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати