Головна

з навчання читання на початковому етапі

1. I. Загальні відомості щодо організації навчання громадян початковим знанням в області оборони і їх підготовки з основ військової служби, військово-патріотичного виховання
  2. V блок. Підготовка дітей до навчання в школі.
  3. Аналіз безробіття в Росії на сучасному етапі
  4. б8. Готовність дітей до навчання в школі.
  5. В РОСІЇ НА СУЧАСНОМУ ЕТАПІ
  6. Взаємодія школи і установи додаткової освіти на сучасному етапі.
  7. Взаємовідносини класів і завдання с.-д. на новому етапі революції

Фрагмент уроку англійської мови

Проблема / ситуації: Let's play! / Getting acquainted with somebody.

Мовні функції:describing a favourite toy; inviting someone to play; describing a family.

Мета уроку: практична: Формування навичок розуміння читаного.

освітня: Знайомство з іграми, з сім'єю.

виховна:Формування навичок мовного етикету.

розвиваюча: Розвиток пам'яті, механізмів сприйняття і пізнавання досліджуваного мовного матеріалу.

Супутні завдання: Удосконалення навичок техніки читання.

оснащення:1. Верещагіна, І. Н. Підручник англ. мови для 2 класу / І. М. Верещагіна,
 Т. А. Притикіна. - М., 1994..

2. Тен, Е. Г. Організація контролю розуміння читаного на початковому етапі навчання / Е. Г. Тен // Иностр. мови в школі. - 2002. - №4. - С.23-26.

3. Стронин М. Ф. Навчальні гри на уроці іноземної мови /
 М. Ф. Стронін. - М., 1981.

етап  завдання етапу  зміст  час
 Teacher  Pupils
 початок уроку  Введення в атмосферу іншомовного спілкування  - Good morning, children! I'm very glad to see you today. How are you, Kate? Are you fine today, Pete? Let's play a bit.  
 Ігровий етап  Совершенст-вованіе навичок техніки читання

- Let's play a bit. I'd like to divide you into two teams. Let's give them names.

(Кожен раз учитель переводить всі інструкції на рідну мову).

- I'll mark your points.

1. - Look at the words on the blackboard, and then say who can speak and who can not.

(A cat, a boy, a sister, a dog, a game, a father, a pig, a mother, a brother).

- Good guys!

2. - Let's continue playing. I'll give a card to every team and mark the words with the sounds [e?] and [?] and read them. (E.g. a table ...)

Aa
 amandAnnfamilyAfricathankscat, etc.  [E?]  [?]

- Good guys!

Pupils offer different names (e.g. "Spot" and "Pussy") Pupils one by one from each group read the necessary Pupils read them one by one and mark the words
     3. - Have you enjoyed playing? So, let's continue.- Be attentive while I'm changing the words and then read them. Pay attention to the rules of reading.mat-mate; cat - hate - cake; Sam - same - game - name; big - pig - pipe; rid - ride  Pupils read one by one from each team Pupils work in teams  
 Робота з текстом  Формування навичок розуміння тексту  1. - And now look through the following text (P. 80, ex.11) and find the words with the sounds [?] and [e?].Hello, my friend from Great Britain! My name is Ann. I am from Russia. I've got a mother, a father, and a grandfather. I've got a brother and a sister. I'm a pupil. My brother and a sister are not pupils. They've got many toys. They like to play with the toys. We've got a dog. His name is Spot. My brother likes to play with Spot. We've got a cat. Her name is Pussy. My sister does not like to play with Spot. She likes to play with Pussy. I like to play with Pussy, too. How I love my family! Bye. Ann2. - Now, a competition for readers. Representatives of each group come to the blackboard and read sentences from the text. One sentence, which is read correctly, is one beam of the sun. You'll be the winner if your sun has more beams.3. - And now read the sentences and say if I am right or not using the next words "Right / Wrong" .1) Ann is from Great Britain.2) Ann has got a brother and a sister.3) She is a student. 4) Her brother and sister are pupils.5) We've got a dog and a cat.6) My sister likes to play with a cat.4. - Look through the text and find sentences where Ann is describing herself and her family.  Pupils go to the blackboard

Спробуй написати вступ | Читання і аналіз творів різних жанрів

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати