Головна

My future career (1) Your choice or your own idea

1. A FUTURE BUSINESSMAN
  2. Branched chain paraffins will be the fair-haired boys in our future gasolines.
  3. CHOOSING A CAREER
  4. Ex. 15. Replace the infinitives in brackets by the Future Indefinite or the Present Indefinite.
  5. Exercise 11 Use the Future Perfect to put the beginnings and ends together.
  6. Fill in the gaps with appropriate words. Explain your choice.
  7. Future Indefinite немесе Future Continuous шақтарын қолдана отырып, жақшаларды ашыңыз. Сөйлемдерді аударыңыз.

I want to be tour guide. Because I have dream to be a tour guide since I was young. I think this job is suitable for me. I am a talkative girl. So I believe it so easy to practice to be a guide. I like to travel, meet new people and friendly. I like to travel to everywhere and like to learned the history of every places that I visited. I think that tourists has a lot of trips to travel including in country and outside country. The world has many a nice place Ex. little Island, beach, moutain and waterfall. There are many places that I never go in Thailand and if I were a guide I may be go there with my tourists. If I were a guide that mean I must know information everything about place and visit there with my guest. Sometime, if me give a good service to them. I may be get a good tip. I want to try to be a guide because I think it is an independent job, I can walk, run, sit, talk during my work's time. If I become to be a tour guide. I will take a lot of photos at everywhere.
I go for recalling that place that I used to go. I will happy to travel.

My future career (2)

Now there is a large choice of professions in the modern world. But it is not so easy to make a proper choice. Your future depends on your choice of the profession; you must not make a mistake. The profession must be profitable, perspective and interesting for you.

Profession depends largely on the nature of a person. People are not the same; everyone is unique in his own way. And every person should choose what he really likes.

As for me I dream to be a Manager on tourism. To my mind this profession is very exciting. Every year a number of people wishing to rest abroad is increasing. The main task of the manager on tourism is to help people to select the country and arrange a trip preparing all the necessary documents and making a plan for a person. Manager on tourism should be a good psychologist to find the proper option for every person or company.

I like this profession very much because I enjoy traveling and learning new things. And each country has its own beauty. I hope as a manager on tourism I'll be able to help people to have wonderful rest.

Tourism | Hotel service

Travelling | Employment | Leisure time and hobby | Business trip | Enjoy your Meal |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати