1. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense.
1) I ___ (tell) you if I hear from him.
2) If I ___ (understand) the question, I might be able to answer it.
3) If she'd passed her exams, she ___ (go) to university.
4) We ___ (miss) the lecture unless we hurry.
5) He ___ (buy) a car provided that he passes his driving test.
6) The teacher ___ (not/shout) at her if she did her homework.
7) I ___ (run) home if I'd known the football match was on TV.
8) The animals at the zoo ___ (die) unless they're fed.
9) He'll be furious if he ever ___ (find out) about this.
Match the parts of the sentence.
|1) You can see the boss 2) I would have bought it 3) We'll go to the beach tomorrow 4) He would go by plane 5) If she hadn't slept late||a) unless it rains. b) provided that he is not too busy. c) if I'd had enough money with me. d) she wouldn't have missed the train. e) if it was cheaper.|
3. Fill in: if, unless, provided or as long.
1) You will not be allowed into the building ___ you have a security pass.
2) ___ that you book your flight early, you will get a seat.
3) ___ as you follow the instructions exactly, you won't have any difficulty.
4) ___ you meet Darren, give him my regards.
5) You can hire a car in France ___ as you have a driving licence and you're over 23.
6) You can't enter the country ___ you have a passport.
7) The kidnappers won't release the child ___ the ransom is paid.
Supply the correct forms of the missing verbs. Use could, ought to, might in the main clause. | LYING IN THE SUN | E X E R C I S E S | Complete the sentences with the words in brackets. | BOTH RIGHT AND BOTH WRONG | Rewrite these sentences as conditionals. | Match the clauses together to make mixed conditional sentences. | THE SECRET OF A LONG LIFE | Translate into Russian. | E X E R C I S E S |