Model: They will influence the consumer to buy their automobiles.
1.Will they influence the consumer to buy their automobiles?
2. Who will influence the consumer to buy their automobiles?
3. They will influence the consumer to buy their automobiles, won't they?
4. Will they influence the consumer to buy their automobiles or other goods?
1. Their products will be available in every shop.
2. The company will start their promotion campaign very soon.
3. Our bank will make a loan to this corporation..
4. They will need a lawyer to form their business.
5. I will consult my partner.
LESSON 10 MARKETING
Marketing includes all the business activities connected with the movement of goods and services from producers to consumers. Sometimes it is called distribution. On the one hand, marketing is made up of such activities as transporting, storing and selling goods and, on the other hand, a series of decisions you make during the process of moving goods from producer to user. Marketing operations include product planning, buying, storage, pricing, promotion, selling, credit, traffic and marketing research.
The ability to recognize early trends is very important. Producers must know why, where, for what purpose the consumers buy. Market research helps the producer to predict what the people will want. And through advertising he attempts to influence the customer to buy. Marketing operations are I very expensive. They take up more than half of the consumer's dollar. The trend in the USA has been to high mass consumption. The construction of good shopping centres has made goods available to consumers. It provided a wide range of merchandise and plenty of parking facilities.
distribution- сбыт, распределение
marketing- продажа, сбыт, маркетинг
storing- складирование, хранение
product planning- разработка новых продуктов.
pricing- калькуляция цен
promotion- содействие в продаже (какого-либо товара), например, с помощью рекламы
marketing research- изучение рынка сбыта
trend- тенденция, общее направление
to predict- предсказывать
to influence- влиять
1. What does marketing mean?
2. What activities does marketing consist of?
3. What do marketing operations include?
4. Why is it so important for the producer to predict the trends?
5. How was mass consumption possible in the USA?
Exercise 2. - Change the modal verb according lo the model | Present Indefinite, Present Continuous or Present Perfect). | LINE AND STAFF POSITIONS | LESSON 6 | Dialogue | Exercise 4. Translate from Russian into English. | BANKS AND BUSINESS | Exercise 1. Choose the necessary word and put it in the sentence. | Exercise 1. Change the sentences according to the model. | PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT and PLANNING |