1. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The fastest and easiest way to get people to come to a concert is to announce that there is a concert.
2. When announcing the event, give the essential information such as who is playing, where it will be, when it will be, what will be played, whom to contact for reservations and information, and how much it would cost if it's not free.
3. The world-renowned Mariinsky Theater, known during Soviet times as the Kirov Opera and Ballet Theater, reverted to its original name in 1992.
4. The first night of the performance "Izotov" will conclude the Fourth International Theater Festival.
5. The theater rose to the dizzying heights of international success under the leadership of the conductor Yuri Temirkanov and the current Chief Conductor and Artistic Director Valery Gergiev.
6. The theater's Ballet Department also flourished under the famous Leonid Yakobson and has enjoyed performances by the world-renowned Rudolf Nureev.
7. During pre-revolutionary times the theater enjoyed royal patronage and has played host to some of Russia's most celebrated classical performers.
8. Fiodor Shaliapin sang in this theatre, and the dancers Vatslav Nizhinsky, Matilda Kshesinskaya, Anna Pavlova also graced its stage.
9. Drop curtain is a theater curtain that is lowered or raised vertically rather than drawn to the side.
10. Frank Capra is honored as one of the greatest directors of predominantly English-language films.
11. It should be noted that many film-makers were highly innovative mavericks and renegades who challenged the established 'system' that existed during their time.
12. "Imagine my delight to read a dispatch from last week's 2nd International Action Film festival in the Kazakhstan capital Astana, at which Seagal appears to be combining guest-of-honour duties with his usual humanitarian commitments."
13. Genghis Khan may be one of the most important and influential figures in history, but big screen versions of his life tend to be flops.
14. Soldiers burst into applause at President's speech.
15. A full house on opening day of last year's Spring Arts Festival wasn't a surprise for its organizing committee.
16. After his roaring success at the 2010 CNE, Chef Michael Smith returns this year to share more of his culinary magic!
17. Exhibition at the Pushkin Museum, Moscow, demonstrates how inspiration has nourished the heart of Dior for decades.
18. Discover a world of great artists in history in The Worldwide Art Gallery's Art Education section.
19. Some artists manage to make real masterpieces of a packing for eggs!
20. Artspan - an online gallery of contemporary artists, artisans, jewelers and contemporary photographers on the top ranked contemporary art website.
2. Переведите информацию о происходящих в мире культурных событиях на русский язык. Коротко изложите суть данных сообщений на английском языке (устно):
Royal tour: Prince William's luck runs out in street hockey | World News | Justice in Ukraine: Tymoshenko taken in | Be off with you | Ethiopian Recycler wrote: Hungry People Are Not Free People! | Business World | McDonald's paneer burger for the Indian palate | Aug 6th 2011 | HONG KONG | from the print edition | MBA diary: California dreamin': Applying to business school can take over your whole life, says Temi Olatunde. | Finance |