Головна

ЗАДАНИЯ

1. I. Анализ задания
  2. II. ЗАДАНИЯ ДЛЯ ТИПОВЫХ РАСЧЕТОВ
  3. III. Выполнение задания
  4. KОНТРОЛЬНЫЕ ЗАДАНИЯ ДЛЯ САМОПРОВЕРКИ
  5. V. Для решения каких задач психологической коррекции могут быть использованы следующие задания'.
  6. XI. Проанализируйте психокоррекционные возможности следующего психотехнического задания'.
  7. Аналитический способ задания производственной функции

1. Переведите предложения на русский язык:

1. Both cafes are very good. 2. Neither car is cheep. 3. We can buy either car. 4. Both my friends are from Washington. 5. Can either of you speak Russian? 6. I asked two men about the way to the office but neither of them knew it.7. Both of us are very happy. 8. Neither of the boys wants (want) to go to school. 9. "Is your wife British or American?" "Neither. She is German.". 10. "Do you want mineral water or juice?" "Either. I don't mind". 11. The baby is both tired and sleepy. 12. She neither writes nor phones me. 13. What day is it today - the 16th or the 17th? Neither. It's the 19th. 14. Mary has two daughters. Both are married. 15. Do you want to go to the cinema or to the theater? Neither.

2. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу местоимения:

1. (Обе) girls play the piano. 2. (Всё) is quiet. 3. Take (любую) of these books. 4. (Все) likes English. 5. There are many new houses in (каждой) street. 6. (Все) are present at the lecture. 7. (Все) the students will take the examination. 8. Give me (другой) example, please. 9. I want to know (все) about her.10. Which of these two films do you like? I like (оба). 11. (Все)children like to play. 12. They (все) live together in the same house. 13. Some apples are red, (другие) are green.14.Some books have many pages;(другие) books have few pages. 15. The first part of the group is on the sports ground,(другая) is in the classroom. 15. Some people have dogs as pets, (другие) have cats. 16. When I was a child, I had two pets. One was a black dog, (другая) was a white cat. 17. Here, children, I have two pencils. One is for you, Tommy, (другой) is for you, Jimmy. 18. There are four seasons in a year. Spring and summer are two. (Другие) are autumn and winter. 19. Spring and summer are two of the four seasons. (Другие) seasons are autumn and winter.

3. Переведите предложения:

1.This is a large vase with apples on the table. Paul wants to eat one apple. Then he wants to eat another apple. 2. There are two apples on the table. Paul wants to eat one of them. Sara wants to eat the other apple. 3. There are four apples on the table. Paul wants to take one of them. Sara wants to take the others. 4. There are many kinds of animals in the world. The elephant is one kind. The tiger is another. 5. There are many kinds of animals in the world. The elephant is one kind. Some others are tigers, horses and whales. 6. There are two colours on this page. One is white, the other is black 7. There are three colors on the U. S. flag. One of the colors is red, the others are white and blue. 8. There are four geometric figures on the page. One is square, the other figures are a rectangle, a circle and a triangle. 9. Some people like to get up early in the morning; others like to sleep till noon. 10. Jack has one old suit. He wants to buy another suit. 11. People have two thumbs. One is on the right hand; the other is on the left hand. 12. The telephone and the automobile are twentieth-century inventions. Others are the computers, television and the airplane. Do you know other inventions? 13. An automobile consists of many parts. The motor is one and the steering is another. The others are the brakes, the trunk and the fuel tank. 14. John has two apples. One is big and the other is small.

Дайте ответы на вопросы, используя both, either, neither:

1. Is your friend Spanish or Italian?

2. Do you want a banana or a chocolate?

3. Do you want to go to the theatre or to the cinema?

4. Do you like to have dinner in a café or in a restaurant?

5. Do you like pop or classical music?

6. Do you work or are you a student?

7. Do you prefer politics or soap operas on TV?

37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   Наступна

Объектный падеж личных местоимений | ЗАДАНИЯ | DEMONSTRATIVE PRONOUNS. Указательные местоимения | Задание | ЗАДАНИЯ | INTERROGATIVE PRONOUNS ВОПРОСИТЕЛЬНЫЕ МЕСТОИМЕНИЯ | INDEFINITE PRONOUNS. Неопределенные местоимения | ЗАДАНИЯ | Неопределенные местоимения Much, many, (a) little, (a) few | Задание |

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати