1. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову:
1. Somebody is under the window. 2. Give me something to eat. 3. There is not anyone in the hall. 4. Do you see anyone in the garden? 5. Somebody calls you. 6. Do you have something to drink? 7. Take anything you like. 9. I want to buy something else.10. I see someone in the tree. 11. Here are some books of English writers.12. Take any cake you like. 13. I see something on the snow but I do not know what it is.14. There is nobody in the street because it is late. 15. I want to read something about management. 16. Please bring me some apples, Helen. 17. We want to go somewhere. The weather is so fine! 18. Men like anything digital or electronic. 19. Is there anybody outside in the street? No, there is nobody there, I think. I do not see anyone there, It's late, everybody is sitting at home at this time. 20. Is anything wrong with this telephone? No, everything is O.K. Nothing happened to it.
2. Вставте займенники some, any, no і їх похідні:
1. There are (кілька) new books on the shelf. 2. There is (хтось) in the room. 3. Do you know (що-небудь) about it? 4. I do not know (кого-небудь). 5. (Деякі) students speak English well. 6. Have you got (трохи) bread? Yes, I have (трохи). 7. I know (щось) interesting about it. 8. Where is Ann? She is (десь) here. 9. Is there (хто-небудь) in front of the door? 10. Have you got (якісь) English books? 11. There is (щось) round on the table. What is it? 12. (Ніхто) knows her. 13. I do not believe (нічому) you say.14.Do you know (що-небудь) about the new generation of computers? The new generation? No, I know (нічого) about it.15.Can you tell me (що-небудь) about the Seven Wonders of the World? Yes, I can tell you (дещо), but not very much. 16. Does (хто-небудь) come here at this time? No, (ніхто) does. If (хто-небудь) comes today, tell me immediately. 17. Do you go (куди-небудь) for your winter vacation? Usually I go (нікуди), but this winter I want to go (куди-небудь).
Виберіть номери пропозицій, в яких any має значення будь-який:
1. 1. Are there any questions? 2. I can answer any question. 3. No, there are not any questions. 4. You may solve any problem you like. 5. Any of them is interesting enough. 6. Any answer of these two is right here. 7. He can not find any job. 8. Is there any post office here? 9. You can take any way to get to the post office. 10. Is there any theatre in the town? 11. No, there is not any. The town is very little. 12. Any boy can play football on the field.
КОНТРОЛЬНІ ЗАВДАННЯ | А) a b) an c) the d) 0 | А) a b) an c) the d) 0 | Особисті (Personal), присвійні (Possessive), поворотні (Reflexive) займенники | Об'єктний відмінок особових займенників | ЗАВДАННЯ | DEMONSTRATIVE PRONOUNS. Вказівні займенники | завдання | ЗАВДАННЯ | INTERROGATIVE PRONOUNS питальний займенник |