1. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу личные местоимения:
1. This is a good book. Give it to (мне), please. 2. Where is the chalk? (Он) is in the box. 3. (Они) study English at the Institute. 4. Ask (их) to help you. 5. Tell (ей) about your plans. 6. Tell (нам) about this town. 7. (Мне) am twenty years old. 8. (Мы) have our English in the morning. 10. (Вы) read many texts in class. 11. Take this text and read (его) at home. 12. This teacher works with (с нами). 13. I like (её). 14. (Она) asks (его) to help (им). 15. (Он) gives (мне) interesting books to read. 16. Take two articles and translate (их) at home. 17. (Она) is a very nice girl. I like (ее) best of all.
Замените подлежащее, выраженное существительным, личным местоимением he, she, it:
1. Her brother is six. 2. The boy is at school. 3. Peter is my best friend. 4. The classroom is large and clean. 5. This woman is a doctor. 6. The book is on the table. 7. My father is at work. 8. My sister is at home. 9. This bag is green. 10. The pen is in my bag. 11. Ann is young. 12. This man is a writer. 13. The Institute is not good. 14. Helen is from London. 15. Bob is married.
3. Замените выделенные существительные личными местоимениями в объектном падеже:
Образец: Give Ann this pen. Give her this pen.
1. Give that blue plate to your mother. 2. Ask her aunt about her family. 3. Tell the teacher about our practice. 4. Take this cup and give it to Peter. 5. Listen to Uncle Tom. 6. Remember your parents. 7. Look at the children. 8. Bring the book and put the book on the shelf. 9. Take the plate from Mr. Smith. 10. Tell the parents about their children. 11. Don't listen to John, listen to Maggie. 12. We spend our holiday together with the Grands. 13. Will you give John some help? 14. Send your parents a telegram.
Закончите предложения по образцу:
Образец: There's Alice. Let's talk with her.
1. I'm coming. Wait for.... 2. We are thirsty. Please fetch....some mineral water. 3. This fish is no good. Don't eat....4. Those are not your things. Don't take.... 5. There's my telephone number. Please call.... tonight. 6. I don't have his address. Please give...to me.7. The children are in their room. Their mother is with...8. She is a good teacher. Her students like...
4. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу притяжательные местоимения:
1. I am a student. (Мое) name is John. 2. Tom is (мой) friend. (Его) wife is my friend too. 3. Ann and Pete are doctors. (Их) children are doctors too. 4. Please take (твои) books, Tom. 5. We are economists. (Наши) friends are economists too. 6. Ann is a good specialist. (Её) students like her. 7. What is (его) name? 8. (Ваша) pen is bad, take (мою) pen. 9. The house is old. (Его) windows are small. 10. I like Ekaterinburg with (его) wide and beautiful streets.11. (Моя) Aunt Helen is very intelligent. 12. (Наши) relatives are coming to see us tonight. 13. I like to spend (мои) weekends with my parents. 14. Maria has a piano in (ее) apartment. 15. Mr. and Mrs. Brown have a television in (их) living-room.16. There is a beautiful vase in (вашей) kitchen.
5. Замените подлежащее, выраженное существительным притяжательным местоимением в абсолютной форме:
1. Your hat is nice. (My, mine) is bad. 2. His coat is black. (Her, hers) is red. 3. Our books are thin. (Their, theirs) are thick. 4. Her house is big. (His, him) is small. 5. My school is old. (Your, yours) is new. 6. Your families are big. (Our, ours) are small. 7. These are my things. Those are (their, theirs). 8. Give me that magazine. It's (my, mine). 9. The dictionary belongs to us. It's(our, ours).10. I have my classes in the morning and Ann has (her, hers) in the afternoon. 11. Jane says those journals are (her, hers).
Образец: This is my chair. This chair is mine.
Those are her things. Those things are hers.
1. That's our dictionary.
2. This is his notebook.
3. That's their garden.
4. Those are your stamps.
5. These are my letters.
6. This is our computer.
7. That's her handbag.
8. Those are my magazines.
9. Those are his maps.
10. This is your umbrella.
6. Переведите предложения:
Образец:My own house. Мой (собственный) дом.
Her own room. Ее (собственная) комната.
1. Мои (собственные) волосы. 2. Его машина. 3. Ее идея. 4. Наш план. 5. Их проблемы. 6. Ваше решение. 7. Наш дом. 8. Наши комнаты. 9. Их дети. 10. Ее работа.
7. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу возвратно-усилительные местоимения:
1. She asked (себя). 2. He wants to see the film (сам). 3. I wish to meet her (сама). 4. We read the book (сами). 5. They translate the texts (сами). 6. You must do the work (сам). 7. I earn money (сам). 8. She pays for her study (сама). 9. My granny talks to (с собой) sometimes. 10. "I write the letters (сама)", the girl says. 11. I want to listen to this story (сама). 12. Make a cup of coffee (сама)! 13. I learn foreign languages (сам). 14. The knife is very sharp. Don't cut (себя). 15. I know him well. 16. The problem ...is very difficult.
UNIT 6 The Article. Артикль | Задание 1 | Задание 2 | Задание 3 | Задание 4 | СОСТАВНЫЕ ПРЕДЛОГИ | КОНТРОЛЬНЫЕ ЗАДАНИЯ | А) a b) an c) the d) 0 | А) a b) an c) the d) 0 | Личные (Personal), притяжательные (Possessive), возвратные (Reflexive) местоимения |