Головна

Prepositions of Direction. Причини того напрямку

1. Amp; 10. Основні напрямки сучасної філософія історії
  2. C. Fill in the gaps with the necessary prepositions.
  3. C. Put in the necessary prepositions.
  4. E. Choose the correct prepositions.
  5. Ex.5. Complete the following sentences using the necessary prepositions.
  6. Exercise 10. Put the prepositions into the gaps.
  7. Exercise 12. Complete the gaps with suitable prepositions.
 to  до, в, на (привід напрямки)  to Moscowto the end  в Москвук кінця
 into  в, всередину (привід напрямки)  into the bag  в сумку
 towards      
 from  з, від  the train from London  поїзд з Лондона
 out of  з, зсередини  Take the book out of the bag.  Візьми (витягни) книгу з сумки.

Переведіть, поставивши відповідні прийменники напрямки:

- В сумку, в стакан, в чашку, в кімнату, в воду, в вазу, в холодильник, до коробку, в машину

- До стіни, до дверей, до вікна, до карти, до класної дошки, до парти, до столу, в театр, в кіно

Вставте замість пропусків приводи місця або напрямку:

1. Where are the books? They are ... the table. 2. Where is the bread? It is ... the refrigerator. 3. Put the salt ... the shelf. 4. Put the book ... the bag. 5. There are some photos ... the wall. 6. We cook dinner ... the kitchen. 8. Who is standing ... the bridge? 9. There is no sugar ... my tea. 10. I usually meet her ... the bus stop. 13. They never smoke ... work. 14. The child is ... that tree. 15. The sun is ... the clouds. 16. Sit ... me. 17. My house is ... the post office.18. The train ... Liverpool arrives at seven o'clock. 19. They live ... the USA. 20. She was sitting ... the car listening to the radio. 22. The bank is ... the post office. 23. Where is the dog? I think it's ... the sofa. 25. We prefer to go on holiday ... the south. 26. My parents live ... the country in summer. 27. My wife works ... the theatre. 28. We usually stay ... this hotel.

КОНТРОЛЬНІ ЗАВДАННЯ:

1. Напишіть відповідне іменник чоловічого роду:

a queen, a lioness, a wife, a heroine, an actress, a niece, a nun, a waitress, a landlady, a stewardess, Mrs. Smith, a widow, a cow, a duchess, a hen

2. Напишіть відповідне іменник жіночого роду:

a host, a prince, an uncle, a gentleman, a tiger, a man, a poet, a brother, a grandfather, a master, a count, a mother

Переведіть такі словосполучення, вживаючи прийменники місця і напрямки:

по коридору, в коридорі, за рогом, в кімнату, в кишеню, в стіл, за столом, на столі, по Європі, на вулиці, по вулиці, в кафе, в воду, по кімнаті, в готелі, в готель, по країні , через паркан, навпаки банку, в кінці вулиці, на трамвайній зупинці, на автобусну зупинку, через ліс, через поле, через дорогу

TEST

Поставте відповідні прийменники:

to into towards from out of
  1. We came ... a wide river.
  2. Give the book ... your friend.
  3. She works ... an office.
  4. The ship was moving ... the shore.
  5. I am going home ... school.
  6. She took a ticket ... her pocket.
  7. He came ... Moscow last year.
  8. Let's go ... the Picture Gallery.
  9. The boy fell ... the pool.

10. Take the book ... the shelf.

11. It was very hot in town and we decided to go ... the country.

12. After breakfast we went ... the station.

13. In the evening we went ... town.

14. The children should go ... bed.

15. Put the spoon ... the glass.

16. Take the plate ... the table.

17. Where are you ...?

18. Pass the salt ... me, please.

19. Does it take you long to get ... the Institute?

20. Have you ever been ... Canada?

21. He came ... house ... house looking for his son.

22. Take the pencil ... Ann.

23. Sandy rushed ... the cafe.

24. Things were going ... bad ... worse.

Попередня   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   Наступна

складові | завдання 2 | КОНТРОЛЬНІ ЗАВДАННЯ | II. Обчислювальні іменники в англійській мові мають форму єдиного (Singular) і множинного (Plural) числа. | Завдання 1. | завдання 2 | Іменник ox у множині має форму oxen. | XIV. PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE. приводом МІСЦЯ | завдання | КОНТРОЛЬНІ ЗАВДАННЯ |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати