Головна

I. Read and translate the texts given below. Answer the questions

1. A) translate the illustrative examples into Russian;
  2. A. 1. Read and translate the following international words
  3. A. 1. Translate the following international words
  4. A. 5. Translate the sentences
  5. A. Do pre-reading tasks before each abstract, then read and translate the abstracts about the basics of management.
  6. A. Look at the picture and answer the questions below.
  7. A. Make up short dialogues expressing your opinion, agreeing or disagreeing. Use the prompts given below.

TEXT 1

Zackary's Story

Hi everybody, my name is Zackary Steward. I live in San Francisco, California, USA. I'm fifteen years old. I go to the Backer High School in San Francisco. I'm planning to enter the technical college next year but I'm not really sure which one.

There are two more kids in the family besides me - that's my elder brother Anthony and my younger sister Emily. Josh is twenty, he attends a medical college, and he will be a dentist. Emily is only seven, she is a schoolgirl, and she goes Backer Elementary School.

I love my brother and sister a lot. My parents are the best parents in the world.

My mom is forty one, she is a manager. My dad is forty nine; he has got his own business - our local newspaper. Our family is very friendly. We spend a lot of time together.

I have a hobby - I am really fond of sports. I play basket-ball. In summer time I like windsurfing. I take part in different basket-ball competitions. In my school I study different subjects. I don't know yet what profession I want to get but I'll figure it out soon.

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   Наступна

FOR THE FIRST YEAR STUDENTS OF THE SECONDARY SPECIALIZED EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT | Vocabulary | Образование множественного числа у существительных | EX. 7. Put the following sentences into singular form. Translate. | I. Translate the texts into English | IV. Write down a list of questions you want to ask to your group mate about his or her family. Then changes the lists, write down the answers and give it back. | VII. Read and translate the text. | VII. Look at the family pictures and describe them like it was done in the text given above. | Vocabulary | Vocabulary |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати