Головна

Future Simple (Майбутнє простий час)

1. A Canadian agency firm entered into contact with Soyuzexport to discuss the lines of their future business.
  2. A. Read the short extract from the interview and recognize any constructions expressing Future Actions.
  3. At first, the oceans and the lands were teeming with large numbers of a few kinds of simple single-celled organisms, but slowly plants and
  4. B. Investing in your future
  5. Been solved and in the future it would be possible via satellite and cable TV to use more channels on a TV set at every home in the world.
  6. C) Future Simple - shall be, will be
  7. Complete the following company profile with either the present perfect or past simple tense of the verb in brackets.

10 Look at the first dialogue in exercise 1 and say what the words "shall" and "will" mean.

Chardonnay will be good.What shall we drink?  Дія буде відбуватися в майбутньому.
 Remember! · Час Future Simple утворюється за допомогою допоміжних дієслів shall, will і смислового дієслова без закінчення. · Shall використовується для першої особи (I, we), willдля всіх інших (you, he, she, it, they). Наприклад, He will be there in about five minutes. · Зараз найчастіше використовується will для всіх осіб, за винятком питальних пропозицій, де для першої особи краще використовувати shall. Наприклад, I will spend summer in France. Shall we stay here? · Слова-підказки в цей час - tomorrow, in a day, next week, in 2050 ...
стверджувальне негативне питальне
 I will (I'll) goto the cafe tonight.You will (you'll) goto the cafe tonight.He (she) will (he'll, she'll) go to the cafe tonight.We will (we'll) go to the cafe tonight.They will (they'll) go to the cafe tonight.  I will not (will not) go to the cafe tonight.You will not (will not) go to the cafe tonight.He (she) will not (will not) go to the cafe tonight.We will not (won 't) go to the cafe tonight.They will not (will not) goto the cafe tonight.  ShallI go to the cafe tonight? Willyou go to the cafe tonight? Willhe (she) go to the cafe tonight? Shall we goto the cafe tonight? Willtheygoto the cafe tonight?

Попередня   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   Наступна

Change the following into negative sentences. | Think of possible questions for the given below answers. | Learn one of the dialogues from exercise 1. | Looking at English cities | III Articles | Questions on the topic | Practice the following sentences with the words given below. Listen and repeat the sentences until you can say them fluently. | Complete the sentences on the pictures. Give several variants. | Read the following text and choose the best title for it. | Pronunciation |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати