Study the table below and learn the appropriate be-verb forms in relation to personal pronouns. ( ' 䳺.)

1. A. 2. Learn new words
  2. A. Complete the sentences with the comparative forms of the adverbs in the box.
  3. A. Look at the picture and answer the questions below.
  4. A. Make up short dialogues expressing your opinion, agreeing or disagreeing. Use the prompts given below.
  5. A. Read the texts below.
  6. A. Study the following.
  7. A. Study the following.

The verb "to be" (䳺 )

Remember! ('!) ij "to be" (, , )- . , , , : " ", () (), . 䳺 . 䳺 , , , . 䳺 "to be" '.
I am Arthur. I am not (I'm not) Arthur. Am I Arthur? Yes, I am.No I'm not.
You are Arthur. You are not (You're not / you are not) Arthur. Are you Arthur? Yes, you are.No, you're not (youaren't).
The boy is Arthur.Her mother is Maria.The cat is Pushok. He is not Arthur. (He's not / he is not) She is notMaria. (She's not / she is not) It is not Pushok. (It's not / it is not) Is he Arthur? Is she Maria? Is it Pushok? Yes, he (she / it) is.No, he (she / it) is not (he's not / she's not / it's not).
We are Bashkirs. We are not Chuvash. (We're not / we are not) Are we Bashkirs? Yes, we are.No, we're not (wearen't).
They are Bashkirs. They are not Chuvash. (They're not / they are not) Are they Bashkirs? Yes, they are.No, they are not (they're not).

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  

STEPS 1 | ³ | Entrance test | Read every third, fourth, fifth letter of the alphabet ( , , ' ). | Vocabulary () | Listen and repeat. ( .) | Cardinal numerals ( ) | Say these numbers in English. ( -.) | Vocabulary () | Listen and repeat. ( .) |

© um.co.ua -