Головна

Прочитайте і переведіть текст

1. B, Виберіть для виділених в тексті А слів правильні значення.
  2. I. Прочитайте текст. Складіть словник невідомих вам термінів,
  3. II. Заповніть пропуски словами з тексту, наведеними нижче;
  4. IV. Доповніть пропозиції словами і виразами з тексту.
  5. IV. Доповніть пропозиції словами і виразами з тексту.
  6. " стислість ТЕКСТА'ЗАКОНА
  7. Read every third, fourth, fifth letter of the alphabet (Прочитайте кожну третю, четверту, п'яту букву в алфавіті).

1. What sport do you do?

2. Do you take sport seriously or do you do it just for fun?

3. Are you very competitive?

4. Are you good at any sports?

5. Have you taken up a new sport recently?

6. Have you ever had to give up a sport for any reason?

Прочитайте і переведіть текст

Learning Foreign Languages ??Becomes More Popular in Russia

Learning a foreign language is not an easy thing to do. It is a long and slow process that takes a lot oftime and efforts.

Nowadays it is especially important to know foreign languages. Some people learn them, because they need them for their work, others travel abroad, and some people study languages ??as a hobby.

Everyone who knows foreign languages ??can speak to people from other countries, read foreign authors in the original and that makes your outlook wider.

As for me, I learn English because English is the most popular language. Though there are almost three thousand languages ??in the world, English is the most universal. It is the most used language in international business, science and medicine. Approximately 400 million people speak English as a mother tongue.

Even in the countries where English is not the first language, A great number of English words are used. Words are borrowed from English more often. Hundreds of words can now be found in other languages, such as soda, hotel, golf, tennis, jeans, O.K., baseball and airport. Many words are used just as they are. Others are changed to make them more like the native language, easier to say and remember.

English is everywhere. It is on signs, clothes, soft drinks and other goods around the world. The names of pop groups, computer software and magazines are often presented in English. Some people think English is stylish, even when the English on the designed items makes no sense. In spite of the popularity of the English words and phrases, they are not always welcome. Some people think that the use of English words is dangerous for the purity of their native language. Some countries tried to eliminate English as their official language in order to save their native language.

Learning English is important for me because I want to know what is going on around me in the world. With recent advances in technology the world is changing rapidly in many fields, Such as business, arts and medicine. These changes will affectme soon and it is important for me to read and keep up with these changes. In fact, learning English and other foreign languages ??is the answer to a lot of things that I need and want to know.

Vocabulary

1. to be an easy thing to do - легко зробити

2. to take a lot of time- займати багато часу

3. outlook - кругозір

4. аpproximately - приблизно

5. a mother tongue - рідна мова

6. the first language - перша мова

7. to borrow - запозичувати

8. sense - розум

9. in spite of - незважаючи на

10. to eliminate- виключати

11. official language - офіційна мова

12. recent advances - останні досягнення

13. field - поле (область)

14. to affect- діяти на

15. to keep up - не відставати

Дайте відповідь на питання

1. What process is learning foreign languages?

2. Is it important to learn foreign languages?

3. What are three main reason for learning foreign languages?

4. What opportunities does knowledge of foreign languages ??give?

5. Why people should learn English?

Складіть діалог на одну з заданих тем:

1. Your friend does not want to learn English and he (she) thinks that it's just a waste of time. You are the best student in your Academy and you are absolutely sure that this language will be very useful for your future career. You friend does not care about this. So, try to find another reason to convince him to learn English.

Ваш друг не хоче вчити англійську мову, і вважає, що це марна трата часу. Ви - один з кращих студентів Академії і впевнені, що знання мови буде корисно для Вашої майбутньої кар'єри. Ваш друг не надає цьому значення. Постарайтеся знайти аргументи, щоб переконати його вивчити англійську мову.

2. Two teachers are discussing the problem of learning foreign languages ??in kindergartens. The first thinks that it is very early to master any foreign language. The second believes that every kid should start learning foreign language as early as possible.

Двоє вчителів обговорюють проблему викладання іноземних мов в дитячих садах. Один вважає, що не слід починати навчати іноземної мови з такого раннього віку. Другий впевнений, що кожна дитина повинна починати вчити іноземну мову як можна раніше.

3. Do you think that the use of English words is dangerous for the purity of our native Russian language?

Як Ви думаєте небезпечно використання англійських слів для чистоти російської мови?

4.Use your own experience: "Computers help us to learn foreign language."

Висловіть свою думку на тему "Використання комп'ютера під час вивчення іноземної мови".

1. Послухайте шість думок про ставлення до вивчення англійської мови, зробіть для себе замітки. Чия думка збігається з Вашим?

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   Наступна

Speaker 6 | Прочитайте і переведіть наступні пропозиції на російську мову | Поставте дієслова в дужках в Past Simple. | Прочитайте і переведіть текст | Підберіть до кожного абзацу перший тематичний пропозиція | Прочитайте і переведіть наступні пропозиції на російську мову | Напишіть наступні пропозиції в пасивному стані | Прочитайте текст | Переведіть такі пропозиції на англійську мову | Прочитайте і переведіть текст |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати