|transactions; to serve; consumption; to promote; agent; without sb's consent; in writing; pains; advertising matter; to a limited extent; commission; to be entitled; to terminate; seat|
1. The agent will take _____ to conduct transactions for the principal and is bound to _____ the interests of the principal to the best of his ability.
2. Amendments and supplements to this contract are to be confirmed _____.
3. The agent _____ to commission if it is certain that the principal has not carried out _____ or not completed them as agreed, unless the principal can prove he is not responsible.
4. He may not deviate from the prices, conditions of delivery and payment of the principal _____.
5. The principal will provide the agent with all necessary samples and with _____ free of charge, duties, and carriage.
6. He will do his best to provide all information necessary for the purpose of _____ business, and especially inform the principal immediately about every order received.
7. The agreement can _____ by either party thereto giving 2 months' notice, given by registered letter.
8. The samples remain the property of the principal, if they are not intended for _____, and will be returned by the agent and at the expense and request of the principal.
9. The _____ will be supplied with copies of correspondence with firms in his territory and of all invoices.
10. In other respects the law valid at the _____ of the agent is applicable to this agreement.
11. He will also inform the agent, if there is a possibility that he can only accept orders _____.
12. This _____, to which according to such statement the agent is entitled, falls due on the day the statement is forwarded.
Ex.6. Translate into English. | Ex.7. Act as an interpreter. | FOCUS 6. ROLEPLAY | FOCUS 1 | FOCUS 2. COMMENTARY AND VOCABULARY NOTES | Ex.2. Fill in the blanks with one of the following words. Mind your grammar. | Ex.4. Fill in the blanks with articles where necessary. | Ex.6. Translate into English. | Письмо 1 | FOCUS 1 |