PERFECT

1. Barriers to entry, cartel, dominant-firm oligopoly, economies of scale, monopolistic competition, monopoly, monopsony, natural monopoly, oligopoly, perfect competition
  2. C) the Perfect Participle (active or passive voice).
  3. Complete the following company profile with either the present perfect or past simple tense of the verb in brackets.
  4. Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the word in brackets. Use will, going to, Present Simple and Present Perfect. There are may be two possibilities.
  5. Ex. 14. Complete the sentences, putting the verbs in brackets into the Past Perfect Continuous.
  6. Ex.1. Read and translate the sentences. Write out the verbs in the Present Perfect.
  7. Ex.17. Read and translate the sentences. Write out the verbs in the Present Perfect Continuous.

Perfect 䳺 to have , II 䳺, . .: to have + Participle II

The Perfect (Active)

Present Past Future
I, we, you, they. he, she, it have written has written I, he, she, it, we.you, - had writtenthey 'I shall have written we Jhe, she, itjwi" have writlenyou, they 1
Have. I, we,] you, I written? They [ Shall J 'l have written?
I, he, '
Had she, it, we, you, they , Written?
* {? ! , Written? [He, she,] Will J it, you, I have written?
[they
I, we, 1,\ have not writtenyou, theyj I, he, she, it, we, you. had not written {I, we} shall not have written He, she, it, will not have
he, she, 1 v has not written it J they you, they written

Perfect 䳿
, . The Present Perfect
䳿,
' :
I have read the book. .

ij , 䳿 ( ). The Present Perfect : today , this year , this week , already , always , never , so far , ever -, just , often , not yet . :

I have met him today. .

The Past Perfect 䳿, . :

1) by (By the beginning of, by the end of the month, by 10 o'clock etc.). : By the beginning of the lecture the lab assistant had brought all the , diagrams.

2) ( ) 䳺 Past Indefinite:

They had translated the article when ,
he came. .

The Future Perfect 䳿, :

I shall have done all my work by
seven o'clock. .

Perfect 䳺 . The Present Past Perfect 䳺, , , a the Future Perfect - 䳺 .

The Perfect (Passive)

had has

to have + been + Participle II

I, we, you, they
been it written
he, she, it
I, he, she, it,] we, you, they

40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55  

. | Nitrogen). | - . | IJ HAVE | INDEFINITE ACTIVE | We do not study English. . | . ³ . | (THE PASSIVE VOICE) | (THE PREPOSITION) | Will not be writing you, they J___ |

© um.co.ua -