Головна

Выполните задание по следующему образцу

1. А теперь задание.
  2. В СООТВЕТСТВИИ С ЕГО КОММУНИКАТИВНО-СТИЛИСТИЧЕСКИМ ЗАДАНИЕМ
  3. Время работы, не предусмотренное производственным заданием, затра-
  4. Выполните задание по следующему образцу.
  5. Выполните задание по следующему образцу;,
  6. Выполните упражнения.

Образец: Say what you are interested in. (geology) I am interested in geology.

a) Say what you (your friend) are (is) interested in. (conducting scientific research, prospecting for mineral deposits, the creation of new

mining methods, foreign languages, carrying out experiments, the system of education)

b) Saywhat the students were doing when you came into the laboratory. (to record the observations, to work out the plan of the experiments, to design a new quarry)

38. Выдаете несогласие со следующими высказываниями. Подтвердите свою
точку зрения фактами из текста Б. Используйте следующие разговорные формулы:

Гш afraid that's wrong; that's not quite so; I can't agree with yon; on the contrary; I'd like to say a few words; to my mind; in my opinion; as far as I know; as is known; I don't flunk so; according to the text

1. The Geological Society of Paris elected Karpinsky a foreign member
in 1910. He worked in the field of mineralogy.

2. Karpinsky was particularly interested in theoretical geology.

3. We do not know who was the first to introduce the microscope in
the study of petrographic slides.

4. Karpinsky worked on different problems concerning geology but
never gave lectures to students.

Суммируйте содержание текста Б, используя следующие сочетания слов.

laid the foundation; a prominent Russian scientist; was a member of; is connected with; was at the head of; took an interest in; advanced the view; was later confirmed; his greatest contribution to; he was the first to (do something); the first elected President; were attracted to

40. Подготовьте сообщения на темы:

25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   Наступна

Выучите фразы, которые используются для выражения согласия или несогласия. Они,вам понадобятся при проведении дискуссии. | Продолженные времена (Continuous Tenses) | ПРОШЕДШЕЕ ПРОДОЛЖЕННОЕ ВРЕМЯ (THE PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE) | Страдательный залог (The Passive Voice) | Constructed (built) | Поступить в институт a) descriptive course | Заполните пропуски вспомогательными глаголами в Present Simple или Present Continuous. | Б) Расскажите о своем обычном распорядке дня. | Количественные Порядковые Количественные Порядковые | Чтение дат |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати