Головна

Заполните пропуски вспомогательными глаголами в Present Simple или Present Continuous

1. A Team Presentation
  2. Accept, airmail, consignee, discharge, endorsing in blank, law, negotiable, packing, present, receipt, responsibility, shipped, title, transfer, unclean.
  3. Art of presentation
  4. Article 8. Representations and warranties
  5. At first, the oceans and the lands were teeming with large numbers of a few kinds of simple single-celled organisms, but slowly plants and
  6. Berengia -Wisconsin glaciation Berengia - deglaciation period Berengia - present day
  7. C) Future Simple - shall be, will be

Образец: Doyou read much?

Areyou reading an article?

1.___ she learning the new words right now?

2.___ she leam new words in each lesson?

3.___ the students need help with their experiment?

4.___ you understand all the words very well?

5.___ he working on a report?

12. Заполните пропуски в предложениях, употребив глаголы to be или to do
в соответствующей временной форме:

"... you know Terpigorev's works which deal with mine safety?" "Yes, I..."

"... you know who ... working on this important problem at your Institute now?"

"Yes, I... Prof. N. and his pupils... conducting research in this field of mining. They... working out a series of safety measures in gassy collieries."

"... you at his lecture yesterday?"

«Yes, I..."

"... Prof. N. speaking about the results of his investigations?"

"No, he... not. He... speaking about coal beds and the functions of mine ventilation."

"... you going to attend his next lecture?"

"Yes, I..."

13. Поставьте указанные глаголы - соответствующую временную форму
(Past Simple шн Past Continuous).

(study) 1. I___ very hard last night.

2. I last night when you called.

(have dinner) 3. When he finally arrived, I___ dinner.

4. I___ at 7.

(take) 5. While John___ his English lesson, his friend

came.
6. John___ his English lesson yesterday.

(rain) 7. It___ hard last night.

8. It hard when I left the office at five o'clock.

(talk) 9. They___ with their professor when I saw them.

10. They with him very often.

14. а) Поставьте глаголы в Present Continuous (I am doing) или в Present
Simple (I Jo).

I usually (get up) at 7 o'clock. I (air) my room and (do) my morning exercises. Then I (go) to the bathroom where I (brush) my teeth and (have) a shower. Where (be) my mother now? She (be) in the kitchen. What she (do)? She (cook) breakfast. She (do) it every morning. It (be) 7.45.1 (go) to the kitchen. My father (be) already in the kitchen. He (sit) at the table and (wait) for me. We usually (have) breakfast together. Breakfast (be) over, we (leave) home. I 6ften (go) to the university by bus, but this morning I (walk). It (take) me twenty minutes to get to the university. We (have) 3 lectures, seminars or laboratory work every day. We (not to have got) any classes on Saturdays. After classes I (go) home and (have dinner). Then I (have) a rest and (do) my homework.

In the evening I sometimes (visit) friends or (stay) at home and (listen) to music. At the weekends I (like) going swimming.

It (be) 8 o'clock in the evening. I (learn) English. I (learn) English every evening. I (go) to bed at 11 o'clock as a rule.

At the moment I (work) very hard because I have exams soon.

20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   Наступна

Mining Education in Great Britain | А) Прочитайте вслух следующие предложения. | Выполните задание по следующему образцу;, | Выполните задание по следующему образцу. | Mining Schools | Выучите фразы, которые используются для выражения согласия или несогласия. Они,вам понадобятся при проведении дискуссии. | Продолженные времена (Continuous Tenses) | ПРОШЕДШЕЕ ПРОДОЛЖЕННОЕ ВРЕМЯ (THE PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE) | Страдательный залог (The Passive Voice) | Constructed (built) |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати