Write questions to the underlined parts of the sentences .
1. The telephone was invented in 1876. When was the telephone invented?
2. Five computers have been bought this week.
3. The key was lost some days ago.
4. Three men were arrested in connection with the robbery.
5. This fruit is grown in very hot countries.
6. She was fined two hundred pounds for careless driving.
7. The workers will be paid $50 every Friday.
8. The house hasn't been cleaned for weeks.
9. This kind of bread is sold at the local supermarket.
10. The house has been redecorated twice, and now it looks nice.
11. At the moment the man is being interviewed by the police.
Write sentences in the passive.
1. Milk/ should/ keep/ in the fridge. Milk should be kept in the fridge.
2. The books/ have to/ return/ to the library in three days.
3. The shirt/ must/ dry-clean/ only.
4. Your health/ can/ improve/ with more exercise.
5. My uncle's new book/ be going to/ publish/ next month.
6. the article/ be going to/ translate into German?
7. this sum of money/ can/ change into dollars/ at every bank?
8. The missing child/ can't/ find/ anywhere.
9. The problem/ be going to/ discuss today.
10. Photographs/ mustn't/ take/ here.
11. The walls/ should/ wash/ before/ you/ paint/ them.
12. Look at the expiry date. This product/ have to/ use/ by next week.
13. oil/ have to/ refine/ before making petrol?