Rewrite the sentences with as ... as ... or not as ... as ....
1. Bill is taller than Jack. Jack isn't as tall as Bill.
2. The sun is hotter than the moon.
3. Bob pays 5 bills a month, and Val pays 5 bills a month too.
4. Jane is luckier in business than Ann.
5. Are you and your sister the same age?
6. Sally's work is better than mine.
7. Harry won more money than Andy.
8. Their daughter is very spoilt, and their son is very spoilt too.
9. Are the table and the desk the same size?
10. Swedish country cottages are more primitive than their houses.
11. The days in winter are shorter than in summer.
12. Londoners work longer hours than the Swedes.
Write positive or negative sentences using the same ... as ... . Add the right noun where necessary.
1. Pete and John are both 30 years old. Pete is the same age as John.
2. My birthday is 7 February. Tim's birthday is 7 February too.
3. You and I both have green eyes.
4. I arrived at 7.00 and so did you.
5. Ann's salary is £100 per week and Betty's salary is £100 per week too.
6. The bedroom is as big as the living room.
7. Her hair is a different colour from mine.
8. Fred had beer after dinner. Kevin had beer too.
9. Johnny works for Sea Tour Company. Sam works for Sea Tour Company too.
10. Dave watched football and Alison watched a soap opera.
11. Carol keeps her purse in the drawer. Mike keeps his purse in the drawer too.