Use be going to or the Present Continuous. If two answers are possible, write them both.
1. We ... at home tonight. (stay) are staying, are going to stay
2. We ... into our new flat next week. (move)
3. My boyfriend ... me after the concert. (meet)
4. Brianna ... to Malta next Wednesday. (fly)
5. Take some warm clothes - it ... cold later in the evening. (get)
6. Who else ... to your party? (come)
7. My family and I ... on holiday next month. (go)
8. Viola ... the doctor at 12 o'clock tomorrow. (see)
9. How many children ... at the camp tomorrow? (arrive)
10. Hurry up! You ... the plane! (miss)
11. Who ... her about what happened? (tell)
12. Look out! You ... on a banana skin! (step)
13. I ... a shower, clean my teeth and go to bed. (have)
14. We ... to Liverpool tomorrow afternoon. (drive)
15. Nick and his girlfriend ... a meal in a restaurant tonight. (have)
16. Look at the sky. It ... soon. (rain)
Future Simple and shall
Write sentences to respond to these statements. Use the Future Simple.
1. It's Jane's birthday today. - I'll buy her some flowers.
2. I'm so thirsty. - ...
3. Would you like pasta or fish and chips? - ...
4. I haven't got your e-mail address. - ...
5. I need to do the washing-up but I'm so tired. - ...
6. Oh! I haven't got any money to pay for the meal. - ...
7. The phone's ringing. - ...
8. My room is in a terrible mess! - ...
9. Have a nice holiday! - ...
10. I don't know how to use this camera. - ...
11. My car broke down, and the next bus in only in 20 minutes. - ...