Use the Present Continuous to write questions about your plans for the future and answer them.
1. you / go out / tonight? Are you going out tonight? - Yes, I am./No, I'm not.
2. next week / you / study?
3. do / what / you / next weekend?
4. take exams / you / when ?
5. you / tomorrow / play football?
6. tomorrow evening / you / see / anyone?
7. you/ at the weekend / go home?
8. leave home / on Monday/ what time / you?
9. tonight/ come/ your friends/ to see you?
Complete the sentences with be going to + one of these verbs.
1. Eddy is learning Italian. He is going to travel to Italy.
2. Hurry up! It's nearly ten o'clock! You ... .
3. Andrew is in his fifth year at university. He ... in May.
4. My parents are coming tomorrow. I ... them my new flat.
5. Look at that tree! It ... down!
6. There's a good film on TV this evening. ... you ... it?
7. I ... Tina a message because I can't get her on the mobile.
8. I didn't understand the grammar rule yesterday. The teacher ... it to me after classes.
9. We don't like going to the library. We ... the Internet to write our report.
10. My dad bought a TV yesterday, but it was broken. - ... he ... it?
11. What a beautiful dress! - Yes, I ... it for the wedding.
12. My two brothers are starting their own business. They ... wine.