1. It's so kind of your neighbour to offer ... (baby-sit) tonight.
2. I'm looking forward to ... (see) you when I visit London next summer.
3. I can't stand it any more! She keeps ... (phone) me and ... (ask) how to use her washing machine. But I have never seen it!
4. Kate was so homesick. She missed ... (talk) to her mum.
5. My wife doesn't feel like ... (cook) now, let's ... (have) a Chinese takeaway.
6. Mary's groupmates suggested ... (have) a farewell party at a nightclub but she refused ... (join) them.
7. I hope ... (become) a bestselling author when I grow up.
8. I'm tired of ... (watch) TV, going for a walk would be much better.
9. Is there somewhere ... (eat) cheaply in this town?
10. Chris began ... (train) as soon as he heard about the game.
Correct these sentences.
1. Daniel wished changing jobs because his boss made him worked overtime.
2. How did your daughter learn speaking Chinese so well?
3. I am really fond of listen to those CDs you gave me. Thank you.
4. Mike is planning going dancing with his friend Natalie next month.
5. Don't worry about water the plants - I'll do it later.
6. My husband can't stand to do the washing.
7. Do you mind to close the window? It's too cold.
8. I really apologise for break your favourite cup.
9. I usually try to avoid to talk about personal problems.
10. James promised to not tell anyone about my plans.