Complete the sentences with am, is, are or do, does in the positive or negative form.
1. My teacher is very nice.
2. ... you from Japan? - No, I ... from China.
3. ... you have a flat? - No, I live with my parents.
4. Where ... Marsha from? - She ... from Britain.
5. He ... come from Australia. He comes from New Zealand.
6. ... Fiona and Michael students? ... they study history?
7. I ... play hockey, I play basketball.
8. My mum ... a shop assistant, she ... a dentist.
9. Where ... Pete? - I ... know. Ask Kate.
10. What languages ... they speak?
11. Can I see you in the office now? - No, I ... in the office. I ... at home.
12. My brother and sister ... go to school because they ... seven years old.
13. ... Helen married? ... she have children?
14. My husband ... a good swimmer, but he ... swim very often.
15. What ... your sister do? - She ... a cook.
16. Where ... she live? - She ... live in Minsk, she lives in Vitebsk.
17. ... it your wife in the photo? Who ... there with her?
18. How ... you make that cake?
Give short answers.
1. Do you live in a big city? Yes, I do. / No, I don't.
2. Do your parents often listen to the radio?
3. Does your father drive to work?
4. Do you and your family often go to the country?
5. Are your grandparents still alive?
6. Does your university have a café?
7. Is your best friend a football fan?
8. Does it rain a lot in your country?
9. Are you at university now?